Saturday, May 13, 2006

Stormy Mother's Day Weekend

*Argh! This is my second attempt for a blog today! Stoofed me clicked hit something and my original post just disappeared! ARGH!!!*

It's a Saturday morning, and outside, it's looking the gloomiest since the summer months began. I think there's a storm a-brewing. Mother's day weekend is upon us. Mental note to self... get something for my mom. Anyway, the nice cold weather is a pleasant change from the scorching hot weather we've been getting these past few weeks. For today, I welcome the change of not feeling like we're being stir fried on a wok!

Yesterday, Keysi and I saw Poseidon, for the lack of a better movie choice. I was entertained. But they could have worked with a better script. The casualties were pretty predictable. I did, however, enjoy Josh Lucas' blue eyes very much. Hehe! Da Vinci Code will be out next week. I'm praying it's a good movie adaptation. Let's see what Ron Howard's got, and how well a Robert Langdon Tom Hanks could be.

My To Dos for today...

(1) Buy the second half of my christening gift for Denise Ang (my 13th god daughter). I was thinking of visting Zara... Haha! Lame-o excuse ba? Miss ko na si Zara eh!

(2) Start my Grey's Anatomy marathon... Everyone I know who's a fan of the show has been tellng me I will surely like it. Let's see if they're right.

(3) Have a pre-mother's day dinner with my family... We wanted to avoid the Sunday barrage of people. ButI don't know how that's going to go, considering the howling winds.

(4) Visit the parlor... Hot Oil, recoloring roots... Sounds just about right!

Let's see which of the four I get done. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home