Monday, July 10, 2006

Another FIrst Day

Today will officially be my first day in Cybergate with a new project. It's 6:48 AM and I know I should be hauling ass to the shower to get to the office promptly at 8. But I lost my deployment notice so I had to make another print out.

I wonder what today has in store... like...

Will I get my workstation right away? I feel pretty naked without a computer. Hehe.
Are the people nice?? I got along with the MTS peeps just fine. Well, they were just about two or three when I first arrived in MTS.
WIll my manager be an ok manager? Gotta set that expectations meeting, first and foremost.

I've missed Mac Mac! Haha! Typing on the keypads just made me realize that I did not spend a good amount of time with him this weekend. Reviews, anticipated mass... and well... the big crimson wave.

Ok! 6:52! Time to hit the showers!

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home