Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Teacher for the day

So Mel called me this morning and asked me to facilitate the CSTE review class. Lazy me did bring the CBOK at home. Lazy me attempted to organize my closet but with no success. So it only follows that I was unable to open my CBOK at all. I always liked teaching. And mentoring. And coaching. Maybe I just like talking in general. Haha. Anyway, the review class was ok. I could've been better prepared. It was nice to hear the opinions and experiences of others. Deng. I dunno how I did as a facilitator though. I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Today as ok. Not so great. Ended pretty nicely. Karina, Bibay, P.I., and I had dinner in Next door at the Ortigas Home Depot. It's always nice to laugh with friends. These not-planned dinners are the best. We're going to Fontana this weekend for a weekend of iPod updates, DVD marathons, and drinking. Bibay reassured me that I could drink all I want, and no one's going to throw me out. Warning to me friends... please keep my cellphone away from me if and when the time comes. Haha!

Oohh... I just remembered! When I first transfered to Ortigas, I met up with Paolo and Suzie to have lunch at North Park... Or was it just Paolo?? How time flies. It's been almost a year since I bid 6750 adieu. Met a lot of new people.

Okeh... time for bed.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger rotsss said...

haha. natawa ako. dahil ako walang talent mag-turo. baka sigawan ko lang students. bwehehehehehe. think miss tapia. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home