Wednesday, March 21, 2007

IWD Freebies

This entry is for Paui Delicious... Hehe!

Here are the freebies I got from IWD. The clutch bag came in different colors. I got the pink and orange one, which is great since I own a lot of pink and orange stuf. The moisturizer's nice. I've tried it once. Hehe. Nothing beats Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer... Although I do get pimples every once in a while.... ANYWAY! The bracelet's cute too. I think I would have been happier to receive earrings.



1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger stav said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nakakatuwa ang post na ito!
sorry it took so long to comment- it was overtime for life the past week! =(
ang cute ng bag- as for the moisturizer- mario badescu -okay daw ung anti pimple cream nila.
the bracelet is nice too. new designer ba? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home