Thursday, March 08, 2007

International Women's Day

Happy IWD to all the women in the world!!

On this day, Schmenten is up at 4:45am! Haha! I'm just waiting for my hot water to boil before I take a bath (no heater kasi sa banyo). I'm up this early because the organizers of the IWD event at the office have asked us to come in at six for make-up! I can't believe how bongga this event is! Make up?! I hardly wear 'em. Maybe twice a year on special occasions.

They've sent us questions which we should potentially answer for the panel. Deng. I dunno if I can answer them seriously. I've put some thought into some of them, but I'm a little apprehensive they won't be as meaty as the others. How can I describe the typical woman in the company?? Single, workaholic, and driven.

Oh well! I hope it turns out well. I have my trusty black jacquard jacket for my business attire. Mike did have a point yesterday when he said I should have had it dry cleaned. Who knows what happens over the weekend in the office. Hehe.

Ok! Water's ready! Wish me luck everyone (sa bath and on being a panelist)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home