Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Toosday with Figgy

Karina and I belong to the Tuesday club! We usually have our weekly rendezvous on Tuesdays. Today, we had dinner at Guava (in Serendra)! I finally experienced first hand what the hoopla was all about. Food was good! We ordered the Prichon Wrap, Monggonisa (Monggo sauteed in Longganisa), and the Chicken Adobo. Yum yum! Our waiter Chris was super courteous. Figgy and I like exchanging some friendly banter with waiters. Service was good! I promised to take my family to Guava... and a few other peeps who like trying out new restos.

We finally received an SMS from Maan yesterday! This was, without a doubt, the highlight of my Monday. She's super busy with her 12 hour work days. She said 24 hours was not enough for the stuff she had to do. Karina and I wish we were with our JB sister. I guess that's one of the nice things about living and working in Manila. You can actually go out with your pals on a weekday. On a regular basis. Haaaaay... I miss those sporadic JB dinners...

Random Thoughts for the day...

** Champion ang Pinoy Big Brother Season 2! I actually watch this show more often than I watch American Idol. AI6 kinda sucks. PBB 2 rocks. Everyday is an interesting episode! I was merrily squeeling when I saw Dionne and Zeke on the couch! Practically on top of each other! Dionne's excuse? Human blankie for the sick Zeke. Whatevah!

** On my drive home, I was tuned in to 89.9. I caught Brando Braganza, and he was super funny!! Boys club talaga. Lots of sexual innuendos.

** Yesterday, I was at home before 630, asleep before 9! Haha! I didn't have that uninterrupted slumber, but sleeping is just awesome. Haha. The simple joys and natural highs. Like today, I think I was all smiles while having dinner at Guava. It's just nice to have a great meal. The dining experience of course is taken to greater heights if shared with great company.

** Revisiting some of my all-time favorite shows yesterday... Sex and the City (which is fab fab fabulous) and Will and Grace. Most of my friends associate me with Karen (for being well endowed and for possessing a shrill, witch's cackle-esque laugh). But lately, I am feeling more like Grace. Grace in her college days, when she was confused and had bad hair. Haha! Classic. Funny how all the little signs made sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home