Sunday, March 25, 2007

Saturday at Central

Friday evening I met with Mariless and her Korean friends at Central BBQ Boy Grill. It was my first time then, and I was pleasantly surprised at the Bora-feel of the place. It reminds me of Bora... prolly because of the young crowd, the bean bags, and the mixed drinks in plastic jars. The price is A-Ok! High school students wouldn't complain.

So Saturday, I suggested we have our inuman session in Central. And by "we", I mean Mark and Yssang. It was Mark's evening (supposedly). He wanted to be the jolly, happy man, given all the hoopla in his life right now. So he treated me and Yssang to an BBQ and inuman fest.

Here are Yssang and Mark raising their shot glasses. This drink is our favorite (Central calls this "Bad Trip", but Rosan said they should probably rename it "Hassle"). We toasted to John Mayer, to love, to moving on, and to Coldplay. Haha. Latter part of the evening, we played a drinking game (which I learned the night before from Mariless's Korean friend, Jay) called "31". Yssang, without a doubt, took the trophy home! Haha!




I like Central's Squid Kropek. Yum. It had thyme and rosemary sprinkled on top. Dipped in vinegar pa.... perfection!



So this is me. Designated driver who of course was very sane and able after our drinking spree. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home