Friday, March 23, 2007

Super Fun Thursday!

What a day this has been!! I actually had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Sarap lang to sleep. I arrived in the office a little past 8, and most of the peeps were there. The morning just passed us by! Lunch time was super fun. We had a process roll-out with complimentary 2 piece Chicken Joy lunch. Highlight of the roll-out was the ice breaker we played. Of course, it was the listing game our team in Dow frequently played. Category for today, That's Entertainment and Ang TV stars. My favorite unique answers, Manolet Ripol and Lailani Navarro. Classic. In the afternoon, Mike and I had a conference call with the very smarty Mark J. It was funny how Mark just had to mention the Implementation Plan five times. Haha! I gentle reminder to Mr. San Juan I guess. He also had to remind me about my "de-bag."

I left the office early to pick up Moie and Tina at UBP. We visited three candidate venues for our MTS Sports Fest. We went to Meralco, Ateneo, and Club 650. Ateneo seems like a good place to hold our sports fest. The field's pretty expanse, so we can do a lot of outdoor games. Us three girls then decided to have merienda-cena at Sweet Inspiration. The Ateneo campus and Sweet Inspi brought back so many pleasant college memories! Those days when we'd shell out almost everything in our wallets for the Eat-All-You-Can Mongolian buffet. I was just smiling the whole time, while I devoured my lasange and strawberry cheesecake.

Later that evening, I met up with Lery, April, Joyce, and Meg at Portico in Serendra. April and her family are migratiing to New Zealand. From 830 pm till 1am, we were just laughing our asses off. I miss the Origbench girls and the Condo girls. Olga was radiant and shared her very interesting stories. Haha! Meg made us laugh with her super witty comments. Joyce was such a joy! She found something out about Ward, which Lery and I thought she already knew about. Haha! April was super funny. And Lery... Haha! The girls teased her because she still laughs the same, walang sound. Haha.








We finished a bottle of wine at Portico (Thank you Olga!). So many funny hirits and kwentos. I love Meg's kwento about their household helper who makes Kelso look like Einstein. Haha. This is the first time the "origbench" barkada (Miriam girls and us South girls) got together in a really long time. Ironically, Joyce and Meg are not original origbenchers. Haha. MIA are Lotte, Arni, Jennie, Maan, and Irene.

We moved to Larry's Bar (where we ate the super yummy lava chocolate cake and the cupcakes Joyce bought at Cupcakes by Sonja). More kwentuhan and kulitan. Grabe. Sarap lang tumuwa. We never ran out of stories to tell and memories to relive. Haha.






April was saying she couldn't believe she was still out at 1AM! She's usually in bed before 10PM. Deng! Iba na talaga kapag mommy at pamilyado. I recall April saying, "Nung dalaga pa ako..." We all heartily laughed. Haha!

Haaaay... Nakakamiss ang college. And these girls who we all met ten years ago. We all shared a bench along EDSA Walk. We were the only freshies with a bench back then (Thanks to Paul Chua!). Good times and fun times. I continue to be amazed at friends who I don't see often but still have this semi-cosmic connection with. Same feeling with my blockmates. The magic of college lang talaga. Haha!

We plan to visit April at her house in Alabang this Sunday. Ler and I are in charge of bringing food which will go well with rice. Haha. That should be fun. I haven't seen April's and Joyce's kids. Ever. Time to make it up to them!


Random Thoughts Today...

** I've been chatting with Ate Mylene when I realized and told her that I am pretty excited about what this year and the next brings. I guess at the beginning of the year and late last year, I had a specific series of events which I had in mind. But now, given the latest developments, I'm pretty excited. The future's unknown (and I say this quite often), and I'm pretty psyched about what's to come and what's going to happen. So many possibilities!

** Lery asked me for updates earlier today. And I told her vaguely that my "updates" took a really interesting turn. A twist I was not expecting! Haha! I wasn't able to elaborate anymore, but I recall making that remark with a smile. Haha.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

hey tenten,

it seems you have big plans this year ha. good luck ok?

- gwenny

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Tenten said...

Hi Gwenny! They are but plans pa lang naman. I think ang dami pang pedeng mangyari, pero I'm excited whichever the turn out. Scary lang ang changes sometimes, you know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home