Monday, March 05, 2007

Fontana Weekend with the JBs

Lamon. TV. Tawa. All courtesy of my JB friends, Karina, Irving, Bibay, Erik, and Macky! Last weekend, we all headed up north. We spent Saturday and Sunday bunked in a 2 bedroom villa (4108) in Fontana, Pampanga. Macky drove the Mina's trusty revo and we listened to the tunes on my iPod.



For the first time since September 2006, I took the kitchen reigns again and made us merienda! Pesto cream pasta with chicken nuggets and philly cheese. Yummy!



It was truly a laid back weekend. We were glued to the TV for the most part of Saturday evening. We had a late adobo dinner and si Kars ang nagsaing. We saw the PBB episode where Mickey revealed he knew how to speak Tagalog. We were all very delighted to also see the 7th housemate, Robert (he's just as yummy as the pesto cream pasta!)



I think most of us were beat from our respective work weeks. I dozed off in the couch after two servings of adobo and three glasses to Absolut citron mixed with Sprite. Hehe. Irving was down and out before 9PM! Kars, Erik, and Bibay slept at around one a.m. After taking my nap, I took a shower. I was not surprised that Macky, being the energetic fabulous goddess that he is, still had a lot of energy. We stayed up talking till almost 4 AM! While absently watching South Park, That 70's Show, and Kathy Griffin's My Life in the D List.

I think the talk and the two glasses of Citron mixed with Sprite did me a lot of good. I slept like a baby who, unfortunately for Irving and Karina, snored rather loudly. Haha! I got out of bed at 10:30 AM. Here's my chikadora partner still snoozing...




We had a big big brunch Sunday morning! Bibay and Erik checked out the water park, in the hopes of seeing cuties. When they returned, we feasted on Tiling's Kaldereta, hotdog cocktails, adobo, and longganisa. I brought my trusty coffee press with me, so we made Starbucks coffee! While eating, Macky entertained us by saying, "Tyra mail!" We had a hearty laugh at our jokes of combining all the famous lines from reality shows... "Your picture was the worst of the bunch... You're fired! Auf Wiedersehen" Ahh... Sarap lang tumawa.





I can't believe how fast time flew... After lunch, I was wishing we could stay another night.







So we bid Fontana adieu!

We stopped by the PX stores to buy some imported loot. I was happy to find Caramel filled kisses!

On our way back to Manila, we gave in to our Halo-halo cravings. We stopped by Razon's along one of the NLEX gas stations. Check out Macky's Dinuguan smile!







We dropped P.I. off and we made a side trip to one of my favorite places. The Ateneo campus! i realized how much I miss school and college. These halls... speak so much of amazing memories and great people. After seven years, it all seems like a dream.




I had a heavy feeling in my heart when we left Ateneo. Life was simpler back then. There was a natural progression of things. And seeing your crush makes your day.

We dropped everyone off in Makati. Macky and I headed south together. I can't believe the southern crew has decreased in number. Ironically, the opening of Shopwise Sucat caused quite a traffic jam in Sucat Road.

Haaaay.... and now, it's the beginning of another work week. We all wish we could be back in Fontana. Next time, two nights seem like a better idea. I was disappointed I didn't get drunk. Haha. I think I was tired and too full to be intoxicated. Hehe. But it was good. Relaxing, laid back, and super laugh trip. I love these guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home