Tuesday, June 24, 2008

[Joy in the Little Things] June 23, 2008

** Finishing 5 rounds at the Fort! Angelo's arranged our fitness program for the week, in preparation for our 5km run this weekend. Today, we did a couple of rounds in Boni High Street. There were a couple other runners (who passed me by a couple of times). I discovered that Sting's "Love is the Seventh Wave" is a pretty good song to run to. Anyway, Angelo said that each round's about 1.2km. I did five, so that's roughly 6km! Not so shabby!

** Listening to nice songs. Mike and I listened to some new MP3s on his iPod while waiting for France and Diana to complete their last two laps. The version of " Auld Lang Syne" by Mairi Campbell & Dave Francis is such a nice song. What would have made those three minutes perfect are trees lit with Christmas Lights.

** Letting go of anger. It's so much easier to be angry at someone. I'm trying not to be angry anymore.

** The firmware I installed last week, which was supposed to address issues of sudden shutdowns, seems to be working! I hope Macmacmac is back for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home