Saturday, November 22, 2008

Feels Like Home... Lalalalalalala...

So it's a Friday evening. I'm in my jammies, just about to sleep on our comfy bed here at San Gabriel Paranaque. I've been burping like my Dad in his forties (translation: profusely). I think I'm still hung over from last night's drinking!! Always trust the Central/Tides mixed drinks to bring the life in any party. Haha.

This evening, I gave into my burger craving. Mike and I had dinner at Wham Burger in Shang, did some Christmas shopping, and had dessert at Secret Recipe. Deng. I ate so much today.

Anyway, I got to thinking today about feeling extra comfortable and feeling like home. This was the first week I slept in the condo for five days straight, and I've more than warmed up to the place, the neighborhood, everything! It just feels nice, when something's very familiar. Feels like home.

I think the same goes for people, too. Last night, I can't believe Cel and I spent almost three hours just chatting up a storm! We had to force ourselves to sleep because we had work the following day. It's just nice to be able to bond with people like that. :-) I miss the long drawn out girly conversations! Cel's just a riot. We'd end up laughing in between serious, factual stories. Haha.

Certainly now, I'm at a point where anything goes. I don't want to over-think or over-analyze. Add a pinch of faith. I'm just going with the flow and seeing where the flow takes me. Maybe home. Maybe not. Who knows?

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home