Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Day 8

Today marks day ocho in Sydney. So far, I've spent 20 AUD for phone cards. I spoke with my Mom, Keysi, Karina, and Irene (one special phone call to Jakarta!). I thought I got a better deal with the second phone card, but it was almost the same. I think the first one was even better because it didn't have any connection fee.

I still do not have a testing SME. So I've been reading boatloads of documentation. I think I have a new found respect for CMM, as nerdy as that sounds.

I'm running my fourth batch of laundry as I type! It took a while before I figured out how to operate it!

*Sigh* It's past 12 and I need to hit the sack. No movie night for the past 2 weeks! I can't believe I survived!

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

must i be sad that there was no special phone call to the US of A?! hehe! miss u tenners! looks like you had a blast in sidney! tc sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home