Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Joy Filling My Heart

I was on my way home after having dinner with Karina when Ate Lovely sent me an SMS that Camille won 6th grade Representative! I helped her with her speech a few weeks ago, one Saturday evening. Pass ako sa gimik with JBs sa Makati nun to help out one of my favorite girls. And it just fills my heart with joy (hence the title of my blog entry) to know that she won! I feel like a proud parent! Haha! I remember when Yssa was named class valedictorian during her grade school graduation (of course, Ate Tenten was there). I think I almost cried. Haha. Aww... These girls. Such precious girls.

Yssa and Ina's birthdays are coming in the next few weeks and I'm pretty psyched! Both occasions bring the promise of yummy dishes, awesome company, and crazy pictures. I can't believe the girls are turning 13!


*******

Random Musings for Today...

Wow. What an awfully busy day today was. I think the only times I rose from my chair was during bathroom breaks. But it was worth it. We finally did some catch up with our testing. it felt good to actually be preoccupied with work. I think our leased line connection will do wonders for our productivity. Bye bye blogging! I did enjoy our coffee and cheese break today. Angelo was up to his usual antics. He was mimicking someone we all knew.

Pinoy Big Brother started last Sunday. The house looks amazing! Thanks to PSID and the long, growing list of sponsors. That guy from Iloilo's pretty funny. Most of us are speculating that he is gay. I somehow miss the first season cast. Well... I'm sure we will get to know the new bunch soon enough.

Mama and Papa are planning their trip to Canada and the US. I casually asked Yas if I could take a two week leave of absence this April. I wasn't entirely surprised at her reply that I couldn't. I knew it anyway, even before I asked. Hehe. Sayang... When I went home today, Mama and Papa were at the dinner table and we started talking about their itinerary. I can't help but feel excited on their behalf! When all the visa and flight bookings are finalized, we'll lay out their day-to-day schedule. Exciting!! Makes me want to open a travel agency! Haha!

Trips are always fun! And I like sending people off and helping them plan for their trip. I've been giving Yas Bangkok tips and I pushed my parents to go on their European tour a few years ago.

I do hope I get to go on my planned trips this year. So I better save, save, save!

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger rotsss said...

angkor wat tayo sa holy week! =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home