Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Very Late Wednesday

Busy day today. Ate lotsa rice! Haha! I tried out the new Cybercafe, ground floor of Cybergate Tower 2. Breakfast AND lunch! I had a rice meal for dinner, too... Which may explain my grumbling stomach.

I met up with Paolo, Suzie, Arfel, Ria, Eric, and Naj in Bistro for drinks. We sort of planned this inuman session last Friday when Paolo, Arfel, and I had a small coffee break at Starbucks. Deng! It was super fun reminiscing about the good old Dow days! And I continue to be amazed at how much was going on in the other parts of the 8th floor, the non-SAP territories. Champion mga kwento nina Paolo about chubby chubby. Haha! Two frozen margaritas and several hours later, we all went home. The clock on MacMac II now reads 1:59AM. Oh yeah. Syempre kailangang iblog kaagad! Haha!

Paolo, Suzie, and Naj told us about how it would be difficult for someone to drown. I guess the rest of us couldn't grasp how much easier it is to stay afloat and alive than to drown. These NAUI peeps are such lovers of the open water.

Random thoughts for the day...

I can't believe I missed the Oscars! And I haven't even seen the replays. L-O-S-E-R. It's been sort of a tradition for me to drop everything Oscar night. Well... not this year though!

Votation for Mr. and Ms. Focus concluded today. I thought my 40 votes for Yas would do the trick. But then so many other people voted. Mike stood as the impartial witness to the tallying of the votes. He was Mr. Comelec back in college, so he was qualified. Hehe... News of people movement today... And rumors of more to come. I don't think I'm going anywhere in the next six months. I like our project. Really cool people.

IWD, here I come! I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email from Goyi, asking if I wanted to be a panelist next week. So do I prepare at all? Haha. What do I know about being a woman in ACN? Well, number one, the women who do stay in this company are mostly single and certified workaholics.

I'm pretty happy our testing activities have progressed. We are out of the RED zone. Tomorrow, we made it a goal to move to the GREEN zone.

Fontana this weekend!! I've volunteered to take care of our dinner. Was thinking of making my world famous (haha!) Pesto with cream cheese. And prolly breaded chicken fillet (which will go very nicely with the pasta). I'm pretty excited! We haven't completely ironed out the logistical details yet. But hey! There's a supermarket in Clark and an SM so I think we're all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home