Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Friday at Central

Thank you Marls for posting last Friday's pics!

I made a couple of new friends last Friday! Claire, David, and Jay. Mariless invited me to join their Friday gimik at Central BBQ Boy Grill, this relatively new tambayan along Aguirre in BF Paranaque. I really didn't know what to expect. Mariless said she had two Korean friends. And well, I am quite the Soompi fan. Haha. David and Jay were both very courteous, quite contrary to the usual Korean men depicted in the movies. Jay was extremely funny. Claire is their headmistress. Haha. She's been teaching Korean students English for the past five years!



Of course, the queen of Central was ever present! Rosan filled in real nicely. Mariless is as makulit as ever! I can't believe I've known these girls since I was five years old! GVS was where we all first met. And we're all approaching our thirties... Golly...



It was a fun fun evening! I got to learn three new drinking games! I left Central a little before 4am. Deng. Again, I wonder where I get the energy to stay up at that hour and still drive home. Thank you, my guardian angel!

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

nakaka inggit !!! wish i was there with you guys.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home