Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ina's 13th Birthday

Ok. I have to create an entry in the TanquilutFamily blog for this. But I'd like to post some pics here nonetheless. Hehe.

Ina celebrated her 13th birthday last Saturday at their Casa Marias home. I was expecting to see pizza and spaghetti on the lunch spread. But we feasted on lechon, sugpo, crabs, and Kare-Kare instead. Grown-up food for this dalagita's celebration. Ina's super wacky 7th grade friends from DLSZ were there. And they all enjoyed striking a pose for Ate Ten:



Gosh. I am still in denial that Ina, my god daughter and playmate, is 13. Her first teen year. She's curly now (and will be for the next month or so). Last Saturday, she was in her kikay drab. How time flies talaga... I can't help but feel a little sad about the beginning of her journey as a young adult. Ate Love and I share the same sentiment... We wish they (Ina and Iris) could stay four years old forever.



Iris also sported a new do last Saturday. Short and sweet. Miss Sixth Grade rep will be going to a leaders' conference in a few weeks.



I wore Iris's glasses for kicks. Grabe. Nahilo ako! I think I look ok with glasses. I'm glad I don't actually have to wear them. Yet.



We all used to have the same shoe size. Now the girls have bigger feet than mine. I bought my brown flats at Zara kids and I think they buy theirs sa adult section na. Deng.

We're all going on a shopping trip next Sunday. I'm excited and I hope that pushes through.

I love these girls. I can't imagine not seeing them at least once in two months. It's amazing how the things which bother me just fly out the window when I'm with them. They're truly heaven sent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home